Many doctors are now reporting that the average person develops cancer as many as six times each year. A weakened immune system can be disastrous because the cancer can multiply, creating a strong hold somewhere in the body and then metastasize (spread via the blood stream to other parts of the body).
The natural killer cells and macrophage (white blood cells) will locate, recognize and destroy cancerous cells when your immune system is strong and healthy. When you realize how many cancer causing agents (carcinogens) we are exposed to everyday, you will agree that keeping your immune system STRONG is of the utmost importance. On a daily basis, we are exposed to over 200 different carcinogens!
It is no wonder that one in every two Americans can expect to have a major bout with cancer in their lifetime. The overuse/abuse of antibiotics, acid blockers that suppress the digestive system, chemotherapy and radiation, anti-inflammatories and other powerful drugs have proven over and over again to lead to a weakened immune system. Contrary to the propaganda of the pharmaceutical companies and medical profession, the flu vaccine DEPRESSES our immune system.
How to Recognize a Weakened Immune System
A weakened immune system can be recognized very easily in most cases:
1. Do you catch colds and viruses often?
2. Are allergies and sinus infections common?
3. Do you feel run down and fatigued?
4. Do you have age spots on the back of your hands?
5. Have you been diagnosed with hepatitis, cancer, AIDS, Crohn’s, diverticulitis, ulcers, gout, arthritis, lupus, heart disease or diabetes? Almost every degenerative disease today can be the result of a weakened immune system.
The good news: It is possible to restore an immune system imbalance or weakness! Our bodies are miraculous healing machines when we provide it with the raw materials or basic building blocks necessary to do so. Simply, if we put our body in the right environment, it will do what God has designed it to do; heal itself!
How to Strengthen a Weakened Immune System
1. Healthy, whole-food eating and vitamin supplementation – For further reading: “Healthy Eating: A Top Priority! You Are What You Eat.”
2. Removal of heavy metals and toxins from your body
3. Drink plenty of good water
4. Good sleep and fresh air
Nutritionals to Enhance the Immune System
- IMMUNE by Trivaren International, LLC is fast becoming my favorite nutritional and is a mainstay in our family’s “arsenal.” IMMUNE may prove to be the most important defensive measure you have ever taken to protect yourself and rebuild your immune system. I take IMMUNE daily and my allergy symptoms have disappeared. If I am exposed to a virus/illness, I choose to megadose! My entire family (including my 83 year old mother) has avoided all illness that has been so prevalent this winter.
- Vitamin D3 plays a multifaceted role in the proper functioning of the human body including controlling the immune system and could possibly reduce one’s risk of cancer and autoimmune disease.
According to a study conducted by researchers from Jikei University School of Medicine in Tokyo and published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, “a vitamin D supplement is more effective at reducing the risk of flu infection than vaccines or antiviral drugs.”
It is estimated that anywhere from 30 to 100% of Americans are deficient in Vitamin D, due in part to the current lifestyle of working indoors. Dr. Mercola provides great information for determining the amount of Vitamin D3 that your body needs and why it is an important component in staying healthy in his article titled, “Healthier Alternatives to the Seasonal Flu Vaccine: Garlic, Zinc, and Vitamin D.”
If you would like more information on IMMUNE and how to order, suggestions for what additional nutritionals to take, healthy foods to purchase/eat, how to read food labels and ingredients to avoid, and additional recommended health modalities, please contact me at email@example.com.